Tuesday 7 January 2014

Obsession Number 2

Here comes obsession number 2 ... OLLY MURS!! 



I absolutely love Olly Murs; his voice, his smile, his music. I love his style - how he dresses for videos and photo shoots and I've been pretty obsessed with him since he released he's first single after The X Factor. 

I wouldn't say he's my idol, though. For me, an idol is someone you aspire to be and I don;t see myself singing or growing a beard any time soon.

My favourite song of his is Dear Darlin' with Right Place, Right Time in a close second.

I was actually so 'fanatically engaged' (shall we say) with him that I watched this video: 




And this one ...



... more than once. I think he's a real gentleman and getting to meet him would be a dream come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment