Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Sun Has Got His Hat On!

The sun is shining, the weather is mild and my flowers are out!

I like a bargain as much as the next tight person and (get your purses ready) when I saw the £1 mini daffodil deal in Marks and Spencer, I just had to get them!

One thing I absolutely LOVE is growing things on my windowsill. Not mould or dust but plants and flowers. My windowsill at uni is no exception. It's actually been the place where I've been able to harvest my dream of having an inside allotment when I grow up. It's been home to some little crocuses, a basil plant and now my 'Tete a Tete' daffodils.



With each new addition, I get better at looking after the plants. I always over water them or leave them for days neglected. I push them against the window so that they wilt with the condensation from my hot shower. But, my daffodils are the best ones yet!








I've got 3 that have already flowered and 2 coming through. I don't know why but I find it so exciting! And if I'm this excited over some little flowers, what will I be like when I have kids?!



No comments:

Post a Comment