Tuesday 4 February 2014

Obsession Number 6

Obsession Number 6 - we're here already!!! This is probably the most commitment I have ever put into anything!! That's a little bit shocking really!

And, to be truthful, this post should have come right at the start because my parents and my family are not my 6th obsession behind Olly Murs and an unhealthy addiction to pizza; they are my first.


They are behind me to push me forward, in front of me to stop me going to far and always (metaphorically) with me.

Being away from my family and having my wandering mind to contend with has been one of the hardest, if not steepest learning curves ever, but if anything it had made me love my family a whole lot more. You really never know what you've got till you can no longer have it on tap.

So here's to family; the wind in my sails.

No comments:

Post a Comment