Monday 16 June 2014

Ain't never had sun like this!

The Isle of Wight is just one of the most BEAUTIFUL places in the sun. And it's been a while since I've been here and it's actually been sunny!

I usually bring the rain. But not everywhere. It seems I only ever bring it to the Isle of Wight! But finally the spell has been broken and we've been able to enjoy uninterrupted days of sunshine and it's been absolutely fabulous! I even got tanned!

My camera hasn't seen daylight like this in positively AGES! It's usually substituted for my iPod but it's been so lovely for all the sunny shots!

So, as I leave the island and all the excitement of the festival behind, I thought it would be a perfect time to show case my snaps of my few days here!

NEWTOWN CREEK:

The bridge over the salt marsh


The salt marshes

Life ring in the harbour



The sun setting on a beautiful walk 


OSBOURNE HOUSE:

*Driving* my nan's car

Lillies!!!


Inside the green house 



Outside the house!


BEMBRIDGE: 

The new lifeboat station 


It didn't go very far, but nevertheless is was a skimmer!

Tide's out

Oooh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment