Wednesday 30 October 2013

25 things Uni has given me

So, I've been at uni for about 7 weeks now and of course there has been may changes, so much to learn and a handful of things to remember but most importantly there have been several 'gifts' (corny, I know!)

Here are 25 things that uni has given to me:

1. A reason to eat kebabs in the morning
2. Fresher's flu
3. 
Free condoms and wall posters
4. A double chin
5. An internet connection better than the wifi at home
6. Constant and insatiable hunger
7. An incentive to get drunk
8. A concept of money
9. £300 of free money
10. A comfy mattress
11. A gym membership
12. A partial cure for my two left feet
13. A love of cranberry flapjacks
14. Multiple reasons to enjoy hot chocolates
15. A free bus pass
16. A large bill for replacing ruined shoes
17. The awkward task of peeing into a tube
18. The knowledge that, actually, I'm not as good at cooking as I make out
19. A desperation to use a dish washer
20. Topics for my blog posts
21. Free food when family or friends come to visit
22. My own shelf in the fridge
23. An appreciation of a free washing machine
24. A writers account for the University magazine
25. Some of the nicest flatmates and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment